When it comes to scanners, the Fujitsu iX500 ScanSnap has been the best selling product on our site. But we’ve seen an increasing interest in Epson’s WorkForce scanners as well. So we’ve decided it’s time to put them side by side for an overview and comparison, which is what we’ll do in this post.
Let’s start with the features of Epson WorkForce Scanners, which are available in two models: ES-400 and ES-500W.
Features of Epson WorkForce ES-400:
- Scan up to 35 pages per minute at 70ipm. Scanner captures both sides of a document in one pass.
- Auto Document Feeder holds up to 50 documents for easy scanning of stacks of paper.
- Accommodates different document sizes like business cards, full papers, extra long papers, IDs and more.
- Turn scanned papers into searchable and editable documents. Scan to editable Word or Excel files, and save as searchable PDF files.
- Store your scanned documents in cloud storage services like Dropbox, Sharepoint, Google Drive, Evernote and more.
- Compatible with PC and Mac.
- USB 3.0 connectivity.
Epson ES-400 vs. ES-500W, What’s The Difference?
Epson ES-500W is identical to the ES-400 scanner except for one difference:
The ES-500W features USB as well as wireless connectivity. It connects to your WiFi and allows you to instantly scan and send documents to your PC, Mac, Tablet or smartphone wirelessly. This, of course, is in addition to the online storage services it can send your documents to. Other that wireless connectivity, it has all the same features as the ES-400.
Fujitsu iX500 vs. Epson ES-500W, What’s The Difference?
The Fujitsu iX500 is more comparable to the Epson ES-500W, as both are able to send documents wirelessly. But what are the difference in features?
- The Epson ES-500W is actually faster. It can scan 35 PPM while the Fujitsu scans at 25 PPM speed. Both scanners do two-side scanning at one pass.
Auto Paper Feeder:
- The feeder on both scanners holds up to 50 documents.
- Both scanners can scan different size documents including 4A, long documents, receipts, business and ID cards.
So far, the only difference we can spot is the increased speed of Epson’s ES-500W over the Fujitsu iX500. The other thing to consider is the software of each scanner, which affects how you deal with your documents in a big way.
Both the Epson ES-500W and Fujitsu iX500 have software that allows you to edit and scale your documents either in size, shape or color. Also, you can convert your documents into editable and searchable documents. Both scanners also allow you to connect to almost any kind of document management software without compatibility issues. So these scanners are pretty neck-to-neck when it comes to features.
Which One To Choose?
The fact that these scanners are quite comparable makes choosing one over the other a hard task. But to make your job easier, here are a couple of thoughts:
- If speed makes a difference to you, then going with the faster Epson ES-500W would make sense.
- Check the prices for each scanner. Although at the time of writing this post, there’s only a slight difference in price, checking the price at the time of your purchase will help you make a better decision.
- Also, the size of each scanner might make a difference to you if you have limited space. So comparing dimensions might be helpful to your choice.
What Is Securifi Almond?
Securifi Almond is a multi-purpose touch screen device that you can operate as a primary router, a range extender, a wireless bridge or an access point. Thanks to its touch-screen interface, 95% of its existing customers were able to set it up in 3 minutes, without the need for a PC/Mac or a web browser.
Thanks to its advanced technology, you can access Securifi Almond remotely using your iOS or Android device. It can also be connected to smart devices around your home and it will send you notifications from these devices or sensors, giving you remote access to your devices and security options.
Each Almond ships with a random unique username and password, unlike other routers that have one standard username and password for their device, this takes security of your Almond router to the highest level because it means you have your own unique password and name right out of the box.
Securifi Almod was first introduced in 2012, and a new 2015 version has been released as well. In this post, we will look at the difference between the original release and the 2015 release of Securifi Almond.
In this post:
- Difference Between Securifi Almond vs. Almond 2015
- Best Sensors and Accessories for Almond 2015
- Unboxing Video.
Features of Securifi Almond (2012):
- Multi-purpose device: can be used as a router, range extender or wireless bridge.
- No need for PC/Mac or browser for setup or management.
- Access settings directly on the device using the touch-screen panel.
- Universal range extender, can be used with any existing router of any brand (Belkin, Netgear, Linksys…).
- Covers 2000 sq.ft
- 300Mbps MIMO, 2 antennas
- 2 LAN + 1 WAN Ports
- Power Supply: 5V, 1A
- Port Forwarding, Firewall, DMZ, UPnP
Features of the Securifi Almond 2015:
- 3-minute set up using the touch screen panel.
- Can be used as a primary router, range extender, wireless bridge and access point.
- It can also be used as a home automation hub, connect your smart home devices to Almond and control them all through the Almond app.
- Control your home sensors, thermostat, lights and all other smart home accessories, and receive activity notifications.
- Long range WiFi up to 3000 sq.ft.
- 802.11bgn (300Mbps)
- 2 LAN + 1 WAN + 1 USB
- Home Automation: ZigBee HA 1.2
- Port Forwarding, Firewall, DMZ, UPnP
- Free iOS & Android Apps & Browser UI
- Range: 50-150 ft. (Depends on Construction)
- Power Supply: 12V, 1A (Input:110 – 220V, 50-60Hz)
What Is The Difference Between Securifi Almond 2012 vs. 2015?
There are two major differences between the original Securifi Almond and Almond 2015:
- Almond 2015 has 30% better wireless range covering up to 3000 sq.ft. vs. Almond’s 2000 sq.ft.
- Almond 2015 is also a home automation hub. This means that if you have smart devices around your home (a connected thermostat, lights, door lock… etc.) you can connect all these devices to your Almond 2015 and control them all using the Almond app.
- And once you’ve connected all your smart devices, you’ll start receiving activity notifications through the Almond app (door open/closed, lights on/off….), this turns Almond into an excellent security device for your home.
- Almond 2015 is compatible with a range of sensors (available for purchase separately) that increases the security of your home.
Which One Should You Buy?
- When it comes to looks and size, both the Securifi Almond and Almond 2015 are identically the same.
- If all you need is faster WiFi, or to extend the range of your Wireless network, you’ll be quite happy with the Securifi Almond (2012). It has a quick and easy set up, however, remember that it covers 2000 sq.ft. in range.
- If you’re looking to cover larger range (3000 sq.ft.), increase your home security and enjoy home automation, the Securifi Almond 2015 is what you should go for, especially that the price difference isn’t big at all.
The Best Securifi Almond Sensors and Accessories:
Please only buy these if you’re going for the Securifi Almond 2015. The Almond 2015 can also work with sensors from other brands, but we’re listing the Securifi sensors here:
Securifi Motion Sensor: This sensor can detect any motion around the house. You can program it to automate another action when motion is detected, for example: when motion is detected, switch the light on for 10 minutes. It can be controlled remotely via the iOS/Android app or locally.
Securifi Key Fob: Works just like a car fob, with the Securifi key fob you can arm or disarm your home with a touch of a button. Click Arm when you’re away or Disarm when you’re home, and set up notifications to alert you of any unauthorized access. Two additional buttons allow you to program your own actions.
Securifi Door/Window Sensor: attach this to a door or window and set it up to automate an action. For example: Turn the light on when a door is opened.
Securifi Peanut Plug: Using this plug allows you to switch on/off your devices remotely using the Almond app. It also allows you to monitor and save on energy use. Works with any electric device including: TVs, gaming consoles, washer, dryer, hair dryer… etc.
Unboxing and Reviews of the Securifi Almond (2012):
If you run a business, send out a lot of mail or packages, or simply need to organize your files and boxes, a label maker is a must-have for you. A label maker adds professionalism to your outgoing mail (handwritten addresses and labels never look good!) and makes your mailing and filing tasks easier and more organized.
We chose to review and compare DYMO’s LabelWriter label printers since they’re the most popular and best rated, they’re great because:
- They print mailing postage, addresses, bar codes, price tags, logos, graphics and more.
- They’re quite fast with the ability to print 51 to 71 labels per minute.
- No need for ink, ever! DYMO’s LabelWriter use thermal printing technology, so you’re never required to buy additional ink.
- They connect to your PC or Mac, directly to any software you use (Word, Outlook, Mac Addresses, QuickBooks… etc.) and it also comes with its own labeling software.
Comparisons In This Post:
- DYMO LabelWriter 450 vs. 450 Turbo
- DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo vs. Duo
- DYMO LabelWriter 450 vs. Brother QL-700
- Video Reviews
Features of DYMO LabelWriter 450 and 450 Turbo:
- Prints address, shipping, file folder and barcode labels, name badges and more
- Prints on easy-peel, split-back D1 tape (1/4-, 3/8-, or 1/2-inch sizes).
- Uses thermal printing without ink.
- Compatible with PC and Mac.
- Ready to print using popular software like Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, QuickBooks and more.
- Use DYMO Stamps software to print USPS-approved postage directly from your desktop for free with no monthly fees.
What Is The Difference Between DYMO LabelWriter 450 vs. 450 Turbo?
There are two main differences between LabelWriter 450 and 450 Turbo:
- Speed: LabelWriter 450 prints up to 51 labels per minute. 450 Turbo prints up to 71 labels per minute.
- Software: 450 Turbo includes DYMO Stamps Software which allows you to print free USPS-approved postage.
Other than that, they print the same type of labels, same sizes and uses the same Thermal technology for printing.
Features of DYMO LabelWriter 450 Duo:
- Prints up to 71 labels per minute.
- Prints address, shipping, file folder and barcode labels, name badges and more.
- Prints on paper or easy-peel, split-back D1 tape (1/4-, 3/8-, or 1/2-inch sizes).
- Dual roll capability, you can add two rolls of the same or difference sizes.
- Prints 1D plastic waterproof labels.
- Uses thermal technology for printing, no ink required.
- Compatible with PC or Mac.
- Prints directly from popular software like Word, Excel, Outlook and more.
- Includes DYMO Stamps software to print USPS-approved postage directly from your desktop
What Is The Difference Between LabelWriter 450 Duo vs. 450 and 450 Turbo?
The biggest difference the LabelWriter 450 Duo has is:
- It has the ability to print on two rolls at the same time, either the same size or two different sizes.
- It can print on plastic waterproof labels.
Other than these two features, it is similar to the LabelWriter 450 Turbo in speed and software.
What Is The Difference Between DYMO 450 LabelWriter vs. Brother QL-700?
- Brother’s label printer QL-700 has many great features that makes it comparable to the DYMO 450 LabelWriter:
- Fast printing, up to 93 labels per minute.
- Prints labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, discs, banners, postage, and more.
- Automatic cutter provides precise cuts for a single or multiple label printing.
- Thermal printing, no ink required.
- PC and Mac compatible.
- Prints from most popular software like Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and more.
- Label collection software saves you time by providing you with a collection of pre-designed labels
What’s The Difference?
The Brother QL-700 makes a better choice than the DYMO LabelWriter 450, it is:
- Faster, with up to 93 labels per minute vs. 51 for the DYMO 450.
- Label collection from Brother allows you to print a variety of labels and banners. The DYMO 450 doesn’t include any extra software to additional printing options.
However, the Brother QL-700 does NOT compare to the other DYMO LabelWriters, Turbo and Duo. Although it does print more prints per minute, Turbo and Duo allow you to print USPS-approved postage, Dual labels and waterproof labels (on the Duo model).
DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo Review:
Brother QL-700 Review:
In this post:
- Difference Between Epson Perfection V600 vs. V800
- Difference Between Epson Perfection V600 vs. Canon CanoScan9000F
- Video Reviews
Features of Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner:
- Scans slides, negatives and medium panoramic films.
- Create enlargements from films, 6400 x 9600 dpi for enlargements up to 17″ x 22″.
- Quickly and easily remove appearance of tears and creases from damaged photos.
- Also removes scratches and dust from film.
- Restores faded color photos with one touch.
- Converts scanned documents to editable text.
- Four customizable buttons to instantly scan, copy, scan-to-email and create PDF.
- Included with the scanner: Transparency Unit (built into lid), 35mm, mounted slides, and 6×22 cm Medium-format Film Holders.
- ReadyScan LED light source for fast scans at low energy consumption.
Features of Epson Perfection V800 Photo Scanner:
- Scan photos with precise color and details, at 6400 dpi.
- Dual lens scanning system automatically chooses from two lenses for the best results based on the media you’re scanning.
- Scan slides, negatives, medium and large format films.
- Batch scanning for scanning multiple slides.
- Automatic removable of dust and scratches from films.
- 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations and fine shadow detail.
- Includes: 8″ x 10″ transparency unit (built into lid), Four film holders: 35mm negatives, 35mm slides, 6 x 20cm and 4″ x 5″ and Film Area Guide.
What Is The Difference Between Epson Perfection V600 and V800?
The biggest difference between the V600 and V800 is actually the purpose of the scanners:
- The V600 is a photo scanner as well as a document scanner. It has the ability to scan slides and negatives and restore them. It also has the features for scanning documents, converting them to editable text, PDFs and automatic Scan to Email.
- The V800 is a scanner specially for photo restoration. It has upgraded photo scanning and restoration features, ability to scan all sizes of film, including large ones, and it has an exclusive Dual Lens system for ensuring you get extraordinary results every time.
Which one of these should you choose? Of course it depends on your need for the scanner:
The V600 is the affordable of the two, and it does more tasks than the V800. However, the V800 is superior in what it does, and that is photo restoration.
If you simply need a do-it-all scanning unit, the V600 makes a great choice for an amazing price.
If what you need is to restore and archive old photos, negatives or slides, the V800 was made just for that. With its Dual lens and batching feature, you’ll be able to scan and restore photos faster and more professionally.
Epson Perfection V600 vs. Canon CanoScan 9000F, What’s The Difference?
The Canon CanoScan 9000F can scan photos as well as documents, much like the Epson V600. Here are features of the Canon CanoScan 9000F:
- Scans photos, negatives and slides up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Automatic, built-in retouching and enhancements removes dust and scratches and corrects colors.
- Auto scan mode can automatically detect what your scanning and adjusts accordingly.
- Document scanning with PDF conversion and scan to Email features.
- Includes: Film holders for: 35mm film and mounted slides & 6 x 22 cm medium-format film
What Is The Difference?
We can’t really spot much difference between these two scanners. The CanoScan 9000F has a higher dpi, while the Epson V600 seems to have a practical feature that turns scanned documents into editable text files (if this is useful to you, at all). However, the Epson V600 seems to be a much more popular choice with over a thousand positive reviews.
Unboxing of Epson Perfection V600:
How to Scan a Film with Epson Perfection V800:
Using a wireless headset for your office communications is quite a convenience. It gives you the freedom to move around as you talk, it also gives you the comfort of not having to hold a phone and set by it in order to communicate.
Plantronics wireless headsets happen to be the best rated out there. They’re preferred by many customers for the high sound quality and practical yet sleek and modern design.
What to Expect from Plantronics Wireless Headsets:
- Superior call management options: everything you need to pickup, end a call or volume control is right on the headset.
- Easy collaboration: conference in up to 3 additional headsets.
- High quality audio free of interferences.
Features of Plantronics CS530 Wireless Headset:
- Voice dedicated DECT technology eliminates WiFi interference for clear communication.
- Advanced wideband audio provides high definition sound quality.
- Clear communication for up to 350ft away from desk.
- Over-the-ear headset with one-touch controls for call management.
- Noise-cancelling microphone eliminates any background noise.
- Offers 6 hours of talk time before need to recharge.
- Magnetic docking station with an adaptive power system that lowers power consumption automatically when headset is close to base.
Features of Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset:
- Features DECT technology for secure calling and elimination of WiFi interference.
- Choose from up to 3 wearing styles: over the ear, over the head, or behind the head.
- Wireless communications up to 350ft away from desk.
- Wideband audio and noise cancelling microphone.
- Up to 7 hours of talk time.
- Magnetic charging base with adaptive power.
What Is The Difference Between Plantronics CS530 and CS540?
Overall, the two headsets have the exact same features, the differences are the following:
- Wearing Styles: The CS540 gives you an option to choose from 3 wearing styles, over-the-ear, over the head or behind the ear, although you’ll need a neckband that is sold separately for the latter. The CS530 only has the option to be worn over the ear.
- The Battery: The CS540 gives you up to 7 hours of talk time while the CS530 has a battery life of 6 hours. Also, the CS540 has a replaceable battery, so in the long run, if you notice the battery is acting up, you can simply replace it.
Watch This Video Review and Comparison:
What Is The Difference Between CS530, CS540 and Savi 740?
The biggest difference the Savi 740 has is the fact that it features swappable battery. This battery can be swapped while using the headset, even in the middle of a conversation, which means it can provide you with unlimited talk time.
Fellowes has a range of shredders that is perfect for anyone looking for a heavy-duty shredder for their office. Their range of shredders includes three models: 73Ci, 79Ci and 99Ci which are the best shredders for home use. This post will discuss the difference between these three models to help you pick the best one for you.
First, let’s talk about the common features between Fellowes Shredders:
- Heavy-duty shredder that cuts through paper, staples, CD/DVD, Credit Cards and Paper clips.
- 100% Jam-proof with their advanced 3-level jam prevention technology.
- Advanced safety feature with automatic sensor stops the shredding operation if your hand touches the paper opening.
- Cut type: Cross-out. Security Level 4.
Fellowes 73Ci vs. 79Ci vs. 99Ci, What Is The Difference?
Sheet Count Per Pass:
- 73Ci: 12 sheets
- 79Ci: 16 sheets.
- 99Ci: 18 sheets.
- 73Ci: 10 minutes of shredding, 20 minutes cooling time required.
- 79Ci: 12 minutes of run time.
- 99Ci: 25 minutes.
- 73Ci: 6 gallon
- 79Ci: 6 gallon.
- 99Ci: 9 gallon.
- The 79Ci and 99Ci feature SilentShred technology for extra silent performance.
- The 79Ci and 99Ci also feature energy saving systems for energy efficiency in use or out of use.
Where To Buy Bags for Fellowes Shredders:
These are an optional purchase and are not required for the shredder to work. But if you’d like to make it easier to clean the mess of shredded paper, using a bag in the disposal bin makes it very convenient to clean. The box includes 100 bags with extra long wire ties.
These bags are compatible with all Personal shredder models, which include all shredders featured above.
Fellowes 79Ci Shredder Video Review:
Fellowes 99Ci Shredder Video Review:
Benefits Of Using a Laptop Stand:
- You might wonder why would anyone use a stand while they’ve already got their laptops set up on their desks. There are many benefits of using a stand, actually:
- Elevating your laptop to your eye level allows you to set in a better position, and therefor, protecting your back from hunching down.
- If you have a professional set up that includes a number of monitors along with your laptop, a stand will give you extra desk space.
- A stand allows your laptop’s airflow to circulate better, therefore, enhancing its performance.
What Makes a Great Laptop Stand:
- Sturdy Construction: You don’t want to put your laptop on something flimsy only to have it fall and break. Choosing an aluminum material is highly recommended over plastic stands.
- Height and Viewing Angle: Make sure that height the stand provides will give you a comfortable viewing angle.
- Grips: The stand must have silicone grips to keep the laptop securely in place.
- Airflow: The stand should have an open design that allows the laptop to release heat.
Best Rated Laptop Stands For Desks:
Belkin Loft Laptop Stand:
- Loft stand by Belkin features elevates your laptop to the optimal viewing angle.
- Holds laptops 11″ to 17″
- Rubber grips keep your laptop securely in place.
- Cable management in the back keep your desk clutter-free.
- Aluminum construction.
mStand Laptop Stand:
- A solid single-piece aluminum construction for maximum stability.
- Tilt design brings the laptop to the best viewing angle possible and improves airflow.
- Features a cable organizer at the back.
- Silicone grips provide extra security to hold the laptop and prevent any possible scratching.
Pwr+® FlexTop Portable Folding Stand:
- A multi-angle laptop stand suitable for laptops up to 15″.
- Foldable and height-adjustable.
- Auto-locking joints with 360 degree rotation.
- Available in different colors and optional fans.
If you scan and require access to a lot of documentations on your daily work life, then you need a scanner than can handle the job quickly and efficiently to not slow you down. The Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 is just that. Not only is it quick to scan, it also gives you access to your documents everywhere: your computer, smartphone or cloud service, so you never lose an important note.
In this post, we’ll be looking at the ScanSnap iX500, and we’ll compare it to the iX500 Deluxe as well as the NeatDesk scanner.
Features of the Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500:
- Scan wirelessly to a PC or Mac as well as iOS and Android devices.
- 50 sheets Automatic Document Feeder.
- 25ppm color scanning.
- Two sided scanning.
- USB connection also available.
- One-button editable PDF file generation.
- Directly uploads to many cloud services like Dropbox, Google Docs, Evernote and more.
What’s The Difference Between ScanSnap iX500 and iX500 Deluxe?
When it comes to features, both the iX500 and iX500 Deluxe are identical. The difference is in the software. The Deluxe includes Rack2Filer Smart software (for Windows users only), this software takes your document organization to the next level by giving you virtual cabinets and binders that allow you to sort your documents. It also helps you easily search through the documents by keywords or phrases, highlight text, magnify, attach sticky notes and more.
Depending on what you’re going to use the scanner for, the Rack2Filer software could make all the difference. If your objective of buying a scanner is document organization and not simply once-off scanning, then you need this bundled software which you’ll be getting at great value.
Fujitsu iX500 vs. NeatDesk, What’s The Difference?
- NeatDesk is another popular document scanner and digital filing system. It has some cool features, too:
- Input tray can hold documents, receipts, and cards.
- Can scan up to 24 papers per minute.
- Can scan up to 50 documents at the same time.
- One button PDF file creation.
- Neat Software organizes your scanned documents, makes them searchable.
- Documents can be backed up to NeatCloud service, 30 days FREE trial is included with your purchase.
While NeatDesk scans documents as fast as the ScanSnap, it still lacks many of its features:
- The ScanSnap does a lot of its work wirelessly: wireless scanning and uploading, and you also have the option to connect via USB. NeatDesk has to be connected to a computer.
- ScanSnap will upload your documents wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet via its own app, or you can upload to your choice of cloud service. On the other hand, NeatDesk backs up your documents to their own cloud service, NeatCloud, which isn’t free, but you do get a free trial.
So, to sum it up, wireless operation, the software as well as the freedom to pick where you want to upload your documents is what makes the difference between the Fujitsu iX500 and NeatDesk.
Whether you need to make conference calls or simply want the convenience of hands-free calling, you need a great speakerphone in your home office. In this post, we’ll be comparing few of the best selling Bluetooth speakerphones available on the market: The Jabra SPEAK 510, Logitech P710e Speakerphone, Philips WeCall, Find out what makes them different and which is the best choice for you.
Jabra SPEAK 510 vs. Logitech P710e, What Is The Difference?
- Wireless Bluetooth speakerphones that you can connect to any Bluetooth enabled device.
- Also feature USB connection for PC/Mac connection. Can also be paired to computer via Bluetooth.
- HD sound quality.
- Can be used for music/media streaming.
- Include carrying case for easy use on the go.
There are a few features that the Logitech P710e has which the Jabra 510 doesn’t:
- integrated phone/tablet stand.
- can be paired with up to 8 devices at a time.
Which Should I Buy, The Logitech P710e or Jabra 510?
Both speakerphones are quite similar to each other when it comes to features, with a price different of around $10 or so. For that little in price upgrade, you get a concealed tablet/phone stand and multiple device connectivity, which is not bad at all.
What Is The Difference Between Jabra 510 and 510+?
In addition to all the features the Jabra 510 has, the 510+ features an intelligent microphone with 360-degree coverage so everyone in the room can participate with clear sound without worrying where the mic is directed.
Jabra 410 vs 510, What Is The Difference?
The Jabra 410 is NOT a wireless speaker. It does not have Bluetooth and only connects to a computer via USB.
Jabra 510 vs. Philips WeCall Bluetooth Speaker:
- Features 4 microphones for 360-degree sound pick up. It is similar to the Jabra 510+ in this feature.
- Connects via Bluetooth or USB.
- Can be used for playing music as well.
- WeCall smartphone app allows you to manage conference call numbers and enter access codes right from calendar.
The Philips WeCall is closer in function to the Jabra 510+ with its full mic capability. However, none of the speakerphones featured above are accompanied with a smartphone app, which can come quite handy.
Jabra 510 vs. Plantronics Calisto 620 Bluetooth Speaker:
- Call control across devices (PC or mobile phone).
- Connects to your computer via a USB adapter for Bluetooth connectivity.
- 360° full duplex audio and Bi-directional microphones.
- Battery meter displays remaining power on PC icon tray.
- Can be used to stream media and music.
The Calisto 620 is really close in features to the Jabra, however, according to many customer reviews, the audio quality is a bit questionable. For that reason, we’ll recommend the Jabra over it.
A good home office phone system is highly essential for keeping in touch with your colleagues and coworkers. Are you planning to replace your old phone with the best home office phone system? Here are the best three office phone systems chosen by us that you may consider.
1. Panasonic KX-TG7643M dect 6.0 Link-to-Cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone with 3-Handsets: It is ideal for using at your home or your home office. These phones work flawlessly and also allow you to connect your cell phone to your home phone via Bluetooth.
It has the following features–
- DECT 6.0 Plus Technology guarantees excellent sound quality.
- 3 Handsets,Headset jack
- Single Line
- Wall Mountable Cordless Phone
- All-Digital Answering System Included
- Consists of an intercom that functions perfectly.
- Outbound calls can be placed automatically through landline.
Panasonic KX-TG7643M dect 6.0 Link-to-Cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone with 3-Handsets is best because—
- Allows you to make calls and answer your calls using your cell phone.
- Access and transfer your contacts from your cell phone on your cordless Panasonic via Bluetooth.
- Has a simple and intuitive menu system.
- Easy to set up.
- Value for money.
- Intercom is easy to use.
- Its wireless technology works perfectly.
- Well-designed and excellent voice quality.
- Caller ID feature calls out the name of the caller loud over the speaker.
- Intelligent Eco Mode lowers the power consumption when you’re using the handset close to the base unit to save on electric use and battery.
Panasonic KX-TG7643M vs. KX-TG7743S, What Is The Difference?
The KX-TG7743S is less advanced than the KX-TG7643M which features we mentioned above. The KX-TG7743S does not have the following features:
- No display screen on the base of the phone.
- The base is not wall-mountable.
- Cannot transfer contact book from cellphone.
- Doesn’t have ECO feature which lowers electric consumption and saves battery.
2. VTech DS6671-3 DECT 6.0 2-Handset Connect to Cell Answering System with Cordless Headset: This easy to use set receives both home and cell phone calls. It comes with an easy blue tooth hook up and can pair up two cell phones.
This home office phone system has the following features—
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology.
- Cordless Headset.
- Walkie Talkie feature can be used from floor to floor and room to room without having to shout.
- Virtual Multi-Line Operation.
- Sends Mobile Notifications.
- You can set your cordless phone to play your iPhone ringtone.
- Eliminate cell phone dead spots at home.
- Digital answering system.
- Caller ID/Call Waiting.
VTech DS6671-3 DECT 6.0 2-Handset is the best because—
- Gives great value for money.
- Instructions are easy to understand.
- Expandable and easy to set up.
- It is sleek and has a good range.
- Comes with wireless headset.
- Links up to two cell phones and use both simultaneously.
- Range of wireless handset is amazing and works flawlessly.
- Excellent sound quality.
- Push to talk feature allows you to use your handset as walkie-talkie.
- Attractive and well-designed base.
What Is The Difference Between VTech DS6671-3 vs VTech LS6475-3?
- The main difference is with the DS6671-3 (featured above), you’re able to connect to your cellphone via Bluetooth, but that’s not the case with the LS6475.
- Few design differences.
- The Ls6475 has push-to-talk capability.
3. Uniden D1780-2BT DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone with Digital Answering System and Bluetooth CELLLiNK, Silver, 2 Handsets— This cordless phone comes with lightweight headsets. It is very stylish with well-lit screen and keys.
It has the following features—
- Reasonably priced
- Pair up to 2 cell phones.
- Digital answering system.
- 10 number speed dial.
- Access to both home and cell calls from your cordless handset.
- Batteries cheap to replace.
- Power fail feature allows your phone to work even if there is no power in your house.
- Message waiting indicator light.
- Wall mountable (with bracket).
D1780-2BT DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone is best because—
- Allows you to pair up to two cell phones and keep an eye on them simultaneously.
- Allows you to access home calls as well as cell calls from your cordless handset.
- Each handset has a speakerphone.
- Allows you to download 1400 numbers from your cell phone and store 50 names with numbers on the caller ID.
- Computer Desks Under $200
- Computer Desks With Hutch/Storage
- Design Inspiration
- Height Adjustable Desks
- Home Office File Cabinets
- Home Office Gadgets and Tools
- Mesh Office Chairs
- Modern Office Furniture
- Office Chairs
- Office Chairs Under $200
- Office Lighting
- Office Lounge Chairs
- Space Saving Computer Desks