Features of Optoma HD141X 3D Projector:
- HD and 3D compatible projector.
- Screen size range: 66-inch from 8-feet to 107-inch from 12-feet.
- 3,000 Lumens brightness.
- Contrast Ratio: 23,000:1
- Keystone Correction.
- Inputs: 2 HDMI with 3D support, Audio Out 3.5mm, 3D sync, USB (For service), 12V trigger.
- MHL connectivity connects your smartphone or tablet to your projector to turn it into a smart display. This allows you to play games, stream videos and share photos on your big screen.
- Dynamic Black features automatically adjusts the lamp output to give the image/video more depth in color.
- BrilliantColor Technology: Advanced color processing technology gives you exceptional contrast ratio, sharp images and crystal clear text.
Features of Optoma HD26 3D Projector:
- HD and 3D compatible.
- Screen size: 71-inches from 8 feet; 107-inches from 12 feet
- 3200 Lumens brightness.
- Contrast ratio: 25,000:1
- Keystone Correction.
- Inputs: 2 HDMI with 3D Support, MHL, 3.5mm audio output, 3D sync, USB Service, 12V trigger
- Features DynamicBlack and BrilliantColor for the best contrast and image output.
What Is The Difference Between Optoma HD141X and HD26?
The HD26 has more upgraded features than the HD141X:
- It has 3200 Lumens, that’s 200 Lumens more than the HD141X.
- It works for screen sizes starting at 71-inch and up to 107-inch. The HD141X starting size is 66-inch and goes up to 107-inch.
- When it comes to contrast, the HD26 has a ratio of 25,000:1 while the HD141X has 23,000:1.
Other than those differences, both Optoma projectors have the same inputs, color processing technology and Keystone correction.
- Both projects lack lens shift.
What Are The Best 3D Glasses That Work With Optoma HD26?
The first thing you’ll want to look into when choosing glassing is that they active shutter and support 144 HZ to ensure that it will work with all 3D content.
Here are some 3D glasses that come from Optoma:
What 3D Glasses Are Compatible with the Optoma HD141X?
Same as the HD26, the glasses will have to support 144 HZ and be Active Shutter. The same glasses listed above will work for the HD141X.
What’s The Difference Between Optoma HD26 vs HD25-LV?
- The screen size on the HD25-LV is 67-inches from 8 feet; 101-inches from 12 feet. It has 3500 Lumens, that’s 300 extra Lumens over the HD26, but it has less Contrast ratio at 20,000:1. The HD25-LV is HD compatible and 3D-ready (NOT full 3D compatible).
- Inputs wise, the HD25-LV has two HDMI v1.4a, two VGA-in, VGA-out, 3D VESA Port, composite video, two audio-in, audio-out, RS-232C, USB-B
- Overall, the HD25-LV has more brightness and maybe a few more options when it comes to inputs (like VGA-in). the HD25-LV is Full 3D compatible but it has smaller screen size and less contrast ratio than the HD26.
What Is The Resolution of the Optoma HD141X and HD26?
Both projectors have 1920×1080, which is Full HD.
With These Optoma Projectors Work in Brightly Lit Rooms?
This will ultimately depend on the distance at which you place the projector. The perfect setup for any projector would be in a dark room, but if the projector is at a close distance, it will project just fine. However, if placed at a long distance, the picture won’t be optimal when it room is very bright.
Optoma HD141X Projector Review:
Test of the Optoma HD26:
- Computer Desks Under $200
- Computer Desks With Hutch/Storage
- Design Inspiration
- Height Adjustable Desks
- Home Office File Cabinets
- Home Office Gadgets and Tools
- Mesh Office Chairs
- Modern Office Furniture
- Office Chairs
- Office Chairs Under $200
- Office Lighting
- Office Lounge Chairs
- Space Saving Computer Desks
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking SuperHomeOffice.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.