MultiTable ModTable Review: Is It The Best Hand-Crack Adjustable Height Desk For You?
We’ve talked about the health benefits of having an adjustable height desk for someone who’s working at a desk job all day. We’ve also featured a number of solutions for height adjustable desks or height adjustable desk converters. But let’s say that you want a more customizable option? How can you create your height adjustable desk with your own personal style? Or what if you have the table top but only want a height adjustable base? We’ve got just the thing for you!
What Is MultiTable ModTable?
ModTable is a hand crack height adjustable base that you can customize with your own tabletop. This allows you to create a workstation that is perfect to your surroundings without any compromises. ModTable base has the following features:
- Base Adjustable Height 27.5″ to 47″
- Base Width Adjustable 39.5″ to 55.5″
- Manual hand crank can be folded 180-degrees or completely removed.
- Minimum tabletop recommended: 24″ x 40″
- Maximum tabletop recommended: 36″ x 72″
- Base supports up to 250 lbs.
The ModTable height adjustable desk base is available in three colors: Black, White or Silver. You can top it with your choice of tabletop that can be secured to the base using screws.
Watch a Video of the MultiTable ModTable Base:
Who Should Buy The MultiTable ModTable Height Adjustable Desk/Table Base?
If you’re working a desk job that requires you to sit for hours straight, you’re probably feeling the bad effects of it: back pain, bad posture, lack of energy and even weight gain. An adjustable height desk allows your body to move and stretch as you change positions, your blood circulation will work better and you’ll feel a boost of energy that you’ve never felt before. That makes a height adjustable desk a must-have in the modern day.
Should you buy a base only or a full desk? It depends on what you need:
- Some height adjustable desks come with tabletops that might not suit your taste or office decor. That way you can fit the frame with a tabletop perfect to your taste.
- Or you could have a tabletop from an old desk that is still useable. You can simply move it from the old base to the new ModTable and save on some costs.
Should You Buy a Hand Crank or Electric Height Adjustable Table Base?
Another option for a height adjustable table base is an electric motor instead of a hand crank like the ModTable uses. Which should you opt for?
- Having an electric height adjustable table could be convenient, but you’ll have to think of it as yet another thing that needs to be plugged in, costing electricity (even if not that much) and requires outlet space and can contribute to the cable mess.
- Using a hand crank adjustable height base is not only easy, but it also contributes to the purpose of having a height adjustable table. It promotes movement, gives you a bit of an arm workout and does not require any special plugs. The crank can be hidden away easily either by folding it or removing it all together, so it won’t effect the look of the table in any way.
Here’s another video that shows you how easy the ModTable desk base works:
- Computer Desks Under $200
- Computer Desks With Hutch/Storage
- Design Inspiration
- Height Adjustable Desks
- Home Office File Cabinets
- Home Office Gadgets and Tools
- Mesh Office Chairs
- Modern Office Furniture
- Office Chairs
- Office Chairs Under $200
- Office Lighting
- Office Lounge Chairs
- Space Saving Computer Desks
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking SuperHomeOffice.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.