TaoTronics vs. Lampat LED Desk Lamps: Is There a Difference Between Them?
You’ve seen the TaoTronics Elune listed in our best LED desk lamps post. Currently, this lamp is the best selling on Amazon and it’s customers’ favorite. But if you’ve done some research, you’ve probably come across a few other lamps that seem to be quite similar, if not the same as this one. One of those would be the Lampat LED Desk Lamp. We’ve seen the question get asked many times, is there a difference between the two? That’s what we’re about to answer in this post.
Before we do that, let’s start with highlighting the features of both lamps:
- 4 lighting modes: work, reading, sleep and relaxation.
- 5 levels of brightness for further customization.
- Gives you natural light that does not strain your eyes.
- Angle of the lamp can be easily adjusted: 140-degrees, 40 degrees and 180-degrees.
- Features a USB port which allows you to charge your devices.
- 1-hour auto-off timer.
- Cost-effective LED light bulbs.
Is there a Difference Between the TaoTronics and Lampat LED Desk Lamps?
Short answer is no, there isn’t any difference between them when it comes to operation. Both lamps look identical in design and work exactly the same. The only difference we can spot is TaoTronic’s claim that they are officially licensed by Philips – if that makes a difference to you at all.
Both brands also have other variation of the same lamp which could be different in color or features less lighting modes/brightness levels.
Watch Video Reviews of the Lamps:
TaoTronics LED Lamp:
LAMPAT LED Lamp:
- Computer Desks Under $200
- Computer Desks With Hutch/Storage
- Design Inspiration
- Height Adjustable Desks
- Home Office File Cabinets
- Home Office Gadgets and Tools
- Mesh Office Chairs
- Modern Office Furniture
- Office Chairs
- Office Chairs Under $200
- Office Lighting
- Office Lounge Chairs
- Space Saving Computer Desks