Which Wireless Bluetooth Speakerphone is Best For Your Home Office?
Whether you need to make conference calls or simply want the convenience of hands-free calling, you need a great speakerphone in your home office. In this post, we’ll be comparing few of the best selling Bluetooth speakerphones available on the market: The Jabra SPEAK 510, Logitech P710e Speakerphone, Philips WeCall, Find out what makes them different and which is the best choice for you.
Jabra SPEAK 510 vs. Logitech P710e, What Is The Difference?
- Wireless Bluetooth speakerphones that you can connect to any Bluetooth enabled device.
- Also feature USB connection for PC/Mac connection. Can also be paired to computer via Bluetooth.
- HD sound quality.
- Can be used for music/media streaming.
- Include carrying case for easy use on the go.
There are a few features that the Logitech P710e has which the Jabra 510 doesn’t:
- integrated phone/tablet stand.
- can be paired with up to 8 devices at a time.
Which Should I Buy, The Logitech P710e or Jabra 510?
Both speakerphones are quite similar to each other when it comes to features, with a price different of around $10 or so. For that little in price upgrade, you get a concealed tablet/phone stand and multiple device connectivity, which is not bad at all.
What Is The Difference Between Jabra 510 and 510+?
In addition to all the features the Jabra 510 has, the 510+ features an intelligent microphone with 360-degree coverage so everyone in the room can participate with clear sound without worrying where the mic is directed.
Jabra 410 vs 510, What Is The Difference?
The Jabra 410 is NOT a wireless speaker. It does not have Bluetooth and only connects to a computer via USB.
Jabra 510 vs. Philips WeCall Bluetooth Speaker:
- Features 4 microphones for 360-degree sound pick up. It is similar to the Jabra 510+ in this feature.
- Connects via Bluetooth or USB.
- Can be used for playing music as well.
- WeCall smartphone app allows you to manage conference call numbers and enter access codes right from calendar.
The Philips WeCall is closer in function to the Jabra 510+ with its full mic capability. However, none of the speakerphones featured above are accompanied with a smartphone app, which can come quite handy.
Jabra 510 vs. Plantronics Calisto 620 Bluetooth Speaker:
- Call control across devices (PC or mobile phone).
- Connects to your computer via a USB adapter for Bluetooth connectivity.
- 360° full duplex audio and Bi-directional microphones.
- Battery meter displays remaining power on PC icon tray.
- Can be used to stream media and music.
The Calisto 620 is really close in features to the Jabra, however, according to many customer reviews, the audio quality is a bit questionable. For that reason, we’ll recommend the Jabra over it.
- Computer Desks Under $200
- Computer Desks With Hutch/Storage
- Design Inspiration
- Height Adjustable Desks
- Home Office File Cabinets
- Home Office Gadgets and Tools
- Mesh Office Chairs
- Modern Office Furniture
- Office Chairs
- Office Chairs Under $200
- Office Lighting
- Office Lounge Chairs
- Space Saving Computer Desks
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking SuperHomeOffice.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.